At Temple Micah, we welcome members from all walks of life and pride ourselves on our intimacy and warmth. We offer a variety of traditional and family oriented services to meet the needs and interests of a diverse, multi-generational community. To download a Membership Application Form, click here.
Through prayer, song, study, social action, and interaction Temple Micah offers members opportunities to attend services that are both comfortable and deeply spiritual. We welcome prospective members to attend one of our services and to meet Rabbi Morris and our congregants to get a true feel for our community.
Temple Micah members enjoy many benefits and we hope you will join our congregation and be a part of our progressive and engaging community. A few benefits of membership include:
- Educational opportunities that are enlightening and interactive
- A fostering of community relationships
- Informal and formal social opportunities
- Connections and networking with other congregants
- Access to the Rabbi
- Life cycle event officiation (i.e., wedding, baby naming, conversion)
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and open community
- A home to develop your spiritual self
- Numerous opportunities to make a difference through direct involvement in the Temple Micah community